My Google Scholar Page
Working in Progress:
- “Political Competition at a Multilayer Hierarchy: Evidence from China” (joint with Xing Li, Chong Liu and Li-An Zhou), in The Chinese Economy: a New Transition, published by Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- “Partial centralization in three-division organizations” (joint with Siguang Li), Nankai Business Review International, 5(2), 187-210, 2014.
- “Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Individual Learning”, Journal of Economic Theory, 155, 262-299, 2015. (Paper, Web Appendix)
- “Learning and Efficiency with Search Frictions”, Frontiers of Economics in China, 10(3), 449-466, 2015. (Paper)
- “Can Learning Cause Shorter Delays in Reaching Agreements?” Journal of Mathematical Economics, 60, 49-62, 2015. (Paper)
- “Common Value Experimentation” (joint with Jan Eeckhout), Journal of Economic Theory, 160, 317-339, 2015. (Paper)
- “Random Authority” (joint with Siguang Li), Internatioanl Economic Review, 58, 211-235, 2017. (Paper, Web Appendix)
- “Efficient Learning and Job Turnover in the Labor Market” (joint with Fei Li), International Economic Review, 58, 727-750, 2017. (Paper)
- “Can Prospect Theory Explain the Disposition Effect? A New Perspective on Reference Points” (joint with Juanjuan Meng), Management Science, 64, 3331-3351, 2018. (Paper)
- “A Theory of Organizational Dynamics:Internal Politics and Efficiency”(joint with Hongbin Cai and Hong Feng), AEJ: Micro, 10 (4), 94-130, 2018. (Paper, Web Appendix)
- “Managerial Turnover and Entrenchment” (joint with Zenan Wu), Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 27, 742-771, 2018. (Paper)
- “Target Setting in Tournaments: Theory and Evidence from China” (joint with Xing Li, Chong Liu and Li-An Zhou), Economic Journal, 129, 2888-2915, 2019. (Paper)
- “Formal Insurance and Informal Risk Sharing Dynamics” (joint with Wanchuan Lin and Juanjuan Meng), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 180, 837-863, 2020. (Paper)
- “Star Ratings and the Incentives of Mutual Funds” (joint with Chong Huang and Fei Li), Journal of Finance, 75(3), 1715-1765, 2020. (Paper)
- “A Fairness-aware Incentive Scheme for Federated Learning” (joint with H Yu, Z Liu, Y Liu, T Chen, M Cong, D Niyato, Q Yang), The 3rd AAAI/ACM Conference on AI, Ethics, and Society (AIES-20). (Paper)
- “A Sustainable Incentive Scheme for Federated Learning” (joint with H Yu, Z Liu, Y Liu, T Chen, M Cong, D Niyato, Q Yang), IEEE Intelligent Systems, 35(4), 58-69, 2020.
- “Robust Persuasion of a Privately Informed Receiver”(joint with Ju Hu), accepted at Economic Theory. (Paper)
- “Market Expanding or Market Stealing? Competition with Network Effects in Bike-Sharing” (joint with Guangyu Cao, Ginger Zhe Jin, and Li-An Zhou) Summary on Vox (11/9/2018), accepted at Rand Journal of Economics.
- “The Making of Bad Gentry: The Abolition of an Exam, Local Governance and Anti-gentry Protests, 1902–1911” (joint with Yu Hao, Kevin Zhengcheng Liu, and Li-An Zhou), conditionally accepted at Journal of Economic History.
- “Optimal Contingent Delegation” (joint with Tan Gan and Ju Hu)
- “Minimum Performance Target, Multitasking, and Incentives: Theory and Evidence from China's Air Quality Controls” (joint with Guangyu Cao, Mingwei Xu, and Li-An Zhou)
- “Optimal Taxation and Market Power” (joint with Jan Eeckhout, Chunyang Fu, and Wenjian Li)
- “Observational Learning and Information Disclosure in Search Markets” (joint with Ziying Fan, Li-An Zhou, and Yiyi Zhou)
Working in Progress:
- “Mismatch in the Presence of Assortative Learning” (joint with Jan Eeckhout)
- “The Technological Origins of the Decline in Labor Market Dynamism” (joint with Jan Eeckhout)
- “Implementing Change in Organizations”(Joint with Jin Li, Niko Matouschek, Michael Powell)
- “Bidding for Property Rights” (joint with Fei Li and Siguang Li)
- “The Optimality of Linear Equilibria in a Class of Signaling Games” (joint with Fan Wu and Xundong Yin)